Pastry-Wrapped Salmon Alfredo
Impress your guests with this Pastry-Wrapped Salmon Alfredo dinner party entrée featuring tender fillets of salmon wrapped in a delicate puff pastry.
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.), divided
- 1 (half of 17.3-ounce package) frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 4 (4 ounces each) skinless salmon fillets
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
RESERVE 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
ROLL out pastry sheet on floured surface into 12-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Place one salmon fillet on each pastry square. Sprinkle with pepper. Top each fillet with 2 tablespoons reserved sauce and 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves.
BRUSH edges of pastry with beaten egg. Bring opposite corners of pastry together over top of salmon and pinch to seal edges. Bring remaining two corners to center and pinch to seal. Carefully pinch edges together to seal forming square pocket. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Repeat with remaining squares.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Heat remaining sauce in microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-LOW (30%) power for 1 minute; stir. Divide sauce between 4 plates, spreading to create a pool. Place salmon pocket off center in Alfredo sauce pool. Garnish with thyme sprigs.
Quick Tip: Salmon pocket may be prepared and refrigerated up to 2 hours prior to baking.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I maded this recipe but not with salmon,with tuna.
This salmon is sooooo good. My fiancee loves it and asks me to make it all the time. The only thing I do different is add capers on top of the salmon after the alfredo sauce has been spooned on. Very good recipe!! I would highly recommend it!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 660
- Calories from Fat: 360
- Total Fat: 40g (62% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 14g (71% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 155mg (52% of DV)
- Sodium: 730mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 35g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.