Patriotic Fruit Pops
Colorful and refreshing Patriotic Fruit Pops help beat the summer heat with a frosty treat made from layers of fresh strawberries and blueberries. Blended with fruit juice, these red, white and blue pops are sure to create fireworks at your next gathering!
- 2/3 cup kiwi strawberry or any flavor fruit juice, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE banana, ice cream and milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into molds over strawberry mixture. Freeze for 45 minutes; insert sticks into pops. Freeze for an additional hour or until firm.
PLACE remaining 1/3 cup juice, blueberries and remaining 2 teaspoons sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour over banana mixture. Cover with foil; freeze until firm. Unmold by first running a little cold water over the outside of the mold, then gently pulling sticks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
i made this for my 11 year old in august. she loves them she gave so to her friends and they love it!!!!! i her friends what it was made of and boy,were they shocked.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.