PB and Chocolate Smoothie
The peanut butter in this cold beverage adds a nice homey, comforting taste. Try the PB and Chocolate Smoothie from Carnation Breakfast Essentials!
- 1 cup vanilla or plain soy milk
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/3 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe was so excellent! The peanut butter really jumps out at your taste buds. Delicious!
Great and Filling
This shake is great tasting and it has a ton of protein in it and is great for people who want to incorporate that into their diet- thanks Carnation!
How this thing tasted
This it not you average smoothy, not what so ever. A few minutes tomake something this delicious, I should have made five. When I placed the cup to my lips..I could taste it before I actually drank it...It was sweet but yet so filling up...I felt like I didn't want to eat anything before my next meal....It is such a great snack and I think whom ever makes it will be satisfied
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 33g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 35% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.