Peach Basil Iced Nestea
The peach and basil make this iced tea extra light and refreshing.
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (with or without stems)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 6 basil sprigs, peach slices and/or lemon slices
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in Nestea and nectar. Serve over ice with basil sprigs, peach and/or lemon slices as garnish.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
i love peach tea. i love fruit period, but drinking peach tea is, i think, better than any other kind of fruit tea. every sip is like a tropical bliss i love.it makes me think about being on a beach by the bar. i love that feeling which is part of why i love peach tea.its about the best thing that ever happend to me. so thank you <3
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0.5g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.