Peach of Mind Smoothie
You'll be feeling the Peach of Mind with this delicious recipe from Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Add yogurt, peaches and banana for a refreshing drink!
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1 small banana
- 1 container (6 to 8 oz.) strawberry fat free yogurt
- 1 packet Classic French Vanilla or Strawberry Sensation Flavor CARNATION® BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS™ Complete Nutritional Drink (No Sugar Added may be used)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Sounds great i will be trying this shortly. jean
Quick and Yummy
Quick and tasty smoothie. Managed to sneak some fruit into my sons diet.
Peach of Mind
This is a great breakfast for when youre on-the-go. My kids love it!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 77g (26% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 60g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 320% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.