Try these delicious chocolate Peanut Brittle Yummy Bars! The combination of quick-cooking oats and crushed peanut brittle add great flavor and texture to these treats. These cookies will be a big hit wherever you go. This recipe is inspired by Judi Maki of Appleton, WI
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup (about 6 oz.) coarsely crushed peanut brittle
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts or peanut brittle
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 9-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil; grease.
BREAK dough along pre-scored lines; place in large bowl. Add 1/2 cup morsels, oats and 1 cup peanut brittle; combine well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
MELT remaining morsels and peanut butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Spread over cool bars. Sprinkle with nuts. Let stand until chocolate just begins to set before cutting into bars.
Review This Recipe
They are very easy to make and they taste great. You will love them.
Read More Reviews