Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies use chocolate chunks rather than smaller morsels in this delicious cookie. Sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chunks and peanuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets; press down slightly.
BAKE for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These were a big hit with my husband. He really thought that this was an awesome recipe.
Read More Reviews