These Peanut Butter Chocolate Confetti Squares are dotted with chocolate chips, coated with a chocolate layer and then sprinkled with colored candies for a treat the whole block will enjoy!
- 1 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup small colored candies
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BEAT peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with remaining morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes; spread. Sprinkle candies over melted chocolate. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Peanut butter chocolate confetti squares
These were yummy.I would make them again although I didn't use the candy suggested. I used english toffee bits instead.
Read More Reviews