These bars will make your taste buds crazy! A must-try treat.
- 2 cups (about 20) crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl; press onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Layer peanuts, morsels and coconut over crumb mixture; drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until coconut is golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars
Review This Recipe
Peanut Butter Chocolate Layers Bars
A real crowd pleaser. Have done many times. Hit with kids of all ages!
Read More Reviews