Peanut Butter & Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes are packed with wonderful flavors and are perfect for parties and dessert buffets.
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Tub Dough
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place 1 level tablespoon of cookie dough (1 square if using bar dough) into each muffin cup.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Beat in peanut butter and 5 tablespoons cream until smooth. Spoon heaping 2 measuring tablespoons of batter over each cookie in cup.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until just set but not browned. Remove from oven to wire racks. Cool completely.
MICROWAVE remaining 3 tablespoons cream in 1-cup glass measure on HIGH (100%) power for 25 seconds or until boiling. Add morsels; let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Spoon 1 measuring teaspoon of ganache in center of each cheesecake. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
• Peanut Butter & Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes can be topped with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels instead of the ganache. When cheesecakes come out of the oven, top each cheesecake with 8 to 10 morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape.
Review This Recipe
These are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, can't get any better. Also portion controlled and don't have to worry about slicing.