Peanut Butter "Crunch" Cookies
Your kids will love the scrumptious taste of these chunky peanut butter cookies mixed with Nestlé Crunch candy.
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar blend (such as SPLENDA)
- 2 tablespoons sugar blend for baking (such as SPLENDA)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (1.55 ounces) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bar or 3 Fun Size NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT peanut butter, butter, brown sugar blend and sugar blend for baking in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda. Stir in chopped Crunch bar. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto baking sheets; flatten slightly.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or just until golden around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/30 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 35mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.