Peanut butter cup candies add a delightful suprise to your typical peanut butter cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (not reduced fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 package (9 oz.) minature peanut butter cup candies (about 35 candies), unwrapped, cut into halves or quarters
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT sugar, butter and peanut butter in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Add combined flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; mix well. Add oats and candy; mix well.
DROP dough by level 1/4 cup portions 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until cookies are slightly firm to the touch. (Do not overbake.) Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Review This Recipe
I had to run right out and buy the things to make these cookies. They look so good and sound great.
Read More Reviews