Peanut Butter Delights are quick and easy cookies and perfect for an Easter get-together. Ready in less than 1 hour.
- 1 package (13 oz.) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or CRUNCH NestEggs, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
BEAT peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in 1 cup granulated sugar; place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press 1 Nestlé NestEgg into center of each cookie (cookie will crack around edges). Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
spin on peanut butter blossoms
These cookies were very good, especially if you like peanut butter blossoms. You can also use different kinds of candy to top the cookies.
Read More Reviews