Peanut Butter Dreams are a cute Easter treat that kids will love.
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl.
BEAT butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Nestlé NestEggs. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Peanut Butter Dreams
This recipe is so easy to make & my family loves them.
Read More Reviews