Chopped peanuts and marshmallows add extra distinction to this Peanut Butter Fudge.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chunky or regular peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with peanuts, pressing in slightly. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
peanut butter fudge
Made this the last two day's and cannot keep it around. have it next to the coffee machine and when somebody goes bye seems we just have to cut a piece out.This will be on my list a long time. thank you.
Read More Reviews