Chopped peanuts and marshmallows add extra distinction to this Peanut Butter Fudge.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chunky or regular peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with peanuts, pressing in slightly. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
peanut butter fudge
This recipe is a must for our family gatherings, especially at Christmas. This is my grandfather's favorite treat at the holidays and I think if I didn't fix it for him it just wouldn't be Christmas. This recipe is simple to make and is loved by all ages in our family.
Read More Reviews