This frozen Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is a dessert that peanut lovers will adore. It is so easy to make and a perfect make-ahead treat.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups DREYER'S® or EDY'S SLOW-CHURNED® vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
SPREAD 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust. Mix ice cream, remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in medium bowl. Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly. Drizzle with Nesquik and additional chopped peanuts. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
BAKE remaining cookie dough according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
THAW pie for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie. Cut into wedges.
Review This Recipe
Hard to cut cookie
This recipe was easy and tasted good, but it was extremely difficult to cut the frozen cookie. Letting the pie sit out made the ice cream melt.
Read More Reviews