Peanut Butter Sleigh Ride Bars are perfect for holiday entertaining and gifts.
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Jingles, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda. Stir in Nestlé Jingles.
PRESS dough into 9-inch-square baking pan, distributing Nestlé Jingles evenly.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until golden and wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
NOTE: Try substituting NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Jingles.
Review This Recipe
This was such a fun recipe!! I was wowed away. It was fun to make with my 7 kids and such a good budget wise snack. yummy Im a pastery chef and I dident even think of those tastes mingling.
Read More Reviews