This recipe for Peanut Butter Treasure Cheesecake features a fun "hidden" treasure - the chopped bite-size peanut butter-filled chocolates. This dessert will get everyone's attention at your next social gathering.
- 1 1/2 cup (about 45) finely ground chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 6 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) bite-size peanut butter-filled chocolates, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Stir in bite-size chocolates; pour into prepared crust.
BAKE for 55 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of pan; sprinkle with cocoa before serving.
Review This Recipe
Review for Peanut Butter Treasure Cheesecake
The recipe on the Peanut Butter Treasures package does not say what temperature to bake the cheesecake at or what size of pan to use. My cheesecake was overcooked because of this. It turned out to be a very expensive mistake.
Read More Reviews