This recipe for Peanut Butter Treasure Cheesecake features a fun "hidden" treasure - the chopped bite-size peanut butter-filled chocolates. This dessert will get everyone's attention at your next social gathering.
- 1 1/2 cup (about 45) finely ground chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 6 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) bite-size peanut butter-filled chocolates, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Stir in bite-size chocolates; pour into prepared crust.
BAKE for 55 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of pan; sprinkle with cocoa before serving.
Review This Recipe
gotta try this
Peanut butter & chocolate its a food group!! This is wonderful.
Read More Reviews