Peanut Butter Valentine Bars make a terrific Valentine's Day treat that will be really enjoyed by your special friends!
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts, unwrapped
- NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda. Stir in Nestlé Hearts.
PRESS dough into 9-inch-square baking pan, distributing Nestlé Hearts evenly.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until golden and wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Peanut Butter Sleigh Bars
I just love to make bar cookies and these were one of the best I have found so far they were gone in a few minutes. Will be using these as some of the cookies that will be made for the bake sale at breakfast with Santa.
Read More Reviews