Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie is the perfect make-ahead dessert for a summer party.
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) light frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, divided
BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in about 1 cup whipped topping until well mixed. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Chop 3 Butterfinger bars and fold into mixture until well distributed.
SPOON into crust. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Before serving, chop remaining Butterfinger bar and sprinkle around perimeter of pie.
Review This Recipe
This 'pie' was more like a cheesecake. It was kind of bland in taste. You really could only taste the cream cheese. It wasnt very sweet either. I was wanting and expecting it to be sweeter.