Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie
Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie is the perfect make-ahead dessert for a summer party.
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) light frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPOON into crust. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Before serving, chop remaining Butterfinger bar and sprinkle around perimeter of pie.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This 'pie' was more like a cheesecake. It was kind of bland in taste. You really could only taste the cream cheese. It wasnt very sweet either. I was wanting and expecting it to be sweeter.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (27% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (36% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.