This cream pie made with peanut butter and butterfinger candy is a great make-ahead dessert that only takes minutes to put together.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 to 8 oz.) chocolate cookie crust
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (2.1 oz.) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bar, chopped
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
BEAT cream cheese and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar. Stir in chopped Butterfinger. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into cookie crust.
REFRIGERATE for 3 to 4 hours. Drizzle with Nesquik before serving.
Review This Recipe
Wonderfully Good Pie
I think that this is one of the best pies I have made. It is rich. But very light to eat. So easy to make. My husband took it to work and they say it is on "top of the list" for desserts to make. I will be making this again and again. Thank you. God bless you....
Read More Reviews