Peanut Buttery Butterfinger Bars feature marshmallows, peanut butter, cereal and Butterfinger. This will be a hit with anyone who tries them.
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups toasted rice cereal
- 28 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, finely chopped
SPRAY 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE marshmallows and butter in large saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows are melted; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until combined. Stir in cereal and chopped Butterfinger until coated.
SPREAD into prepared pan. Cool completely; cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Dab of different
I thought this recipe was easy to make and it was a little different then rice krispie treats. Just a dab of different. They came out good and went fast!
Read More Reviews