This Asian-inspired Peanut Sesame Pasta Salad is great at an outdoor party or perfect for entertaining.
- PEANUT DRESSING
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce
- PASTA SALAD
- 12 oz. dry bowtie pasta
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced or chopped snow peas
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch matchstick-size pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
FOR PEANUT DRESSING:
PLACE peanut butter, soy sauce, water, ginger, vinegar, sweet chili sauce, honey and chili garlic sauce in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Transfer to large serving bowl. Refrigerate.
FOR PASTA SALAD:
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain under cold running water.
ADD pasta, bell peppers, snow peas, carrot, green onions and sesame seeds to dressing; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Try topping salad with grilled chicken or steak.
Review This Recipe
This pasta salad was as quick as it promised, and blends a great variety of flavors. I substituted the 1 T of chili garlic sauce for 1 T (so 3 total) of the sweet chili sauce and just added some chopped garlic. Leftovers stay flavorful!
Read More Reviews