Peanutty Bunny Bars are perfect for Easter and full of great tastes. You'll love these easy-to-make delectable treats.
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda. Stir in Nestlé NestEggs.
PRESS dough into 9-inch-square baking pan, distributing Nestlé NestEggs evenly.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until golden and wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
It was great,fantastic, delicious. I think i am going to eat this every Easter
Read More Reviews