The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter is a taste that everyone loves. These delicious truffles will make any party a hit, but don't forget to make a few extra for yourself!
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons (2 envelopes) Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup finely chopped cocktail peanuts
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
BEAT peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl until creamy. Combine powdered sugar and cocoa mix in another bowl. Stir into peanut butter mixture.
PLACE peanuts in flat dish. Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in peanuts to coat. Place on prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
Review This Recipe
THEY WERE GREAT
THESE PEANUT TRUFFLES WERE GREAT, I MADE SOME FOR NEW YEARS AND THE KIDS AND ADULTS LOVED THEM
Read More Reviews