Peanutty Goober Cake has lots of big peanut butter flavor for those peanut lovers in your family.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup (7-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ GOOBERS Milk Chocolate-Covered Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BEAT cake mix, peanut butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Add water, eggs and oil to remaining crumb mixture; blend on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup morsels. Pour into prepared baking pan.
SPRINKLE Goobers, remaining morsels and reserved crumb mixture over batter.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Peanutty Goober Cake
Pretty good. A little too sweet, but nice texture. Easy to make.
Read More Reviews