Amazing Peanutty Gooey Bars are ready in less than 1 hour. No one will be able to resist these incredible treats. Great for casual entertaining, family treats and everyday snacks.
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Pour evenly over crust. Top with nuts and remaining morsels.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Yummy and Simple
I made these last year for a cookie exchange at work. This year, I got several requests for them again and had to triple the recipe to have enough! These are very simple to make and were a HUGE hit!!
Read More Reviews