This remarkable Pecan Crusted Spinach Artichoke Dip is warm, rich and irresistible. Serve this at your next get together with a variety of crackers or chips and everyone will want to be on your guest list.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted*
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE cream cheese and mayonnaise in large bowl; add Creamed Spinach, artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, onion and pepper. Place in 2-quart baking dish. Combine stuffing and pecans in small bowl; sprinkle over dip.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and lightly browned on top.
*DEFROST Creamed Spinach in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Review This Recipe
I've made this dip many time and it's always a hit with everyone wanting the recipe. I find it difficult that anyone would find it bland, but if so, I'd recommend increasing the cayenne. Great Recipe - Great Dip!!
Read More Reviews