Pecan Praline Milk Shake
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons Pecan Praline Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE ice cream and milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses. Top with whipped cream and pecans.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 970
- Calories from Fat: 700
- Total Fat: 77g (119% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 37g (185% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 260mg (86% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 53g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 47g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 50% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.