Pecan Praline Trifle
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Pecan Praline Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 16 (1-inch) prepared pound cake cubes
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LAYER pound cake cubes and pie filling in 2 small (8-ounce) trifle bowls or ramekins. Top with whipped cream; garnish with pecans.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 640
- Calories from Fat: 380
- Total Fat: 42g (64% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 21g (105% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 190mg (63% of DV)
- Sodium: 340mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 63g (21% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.