Pepper Chicken Stir-Fry
This beautiful Pepper Chicken Stir-Fry presentation is flavorful and easy to make. Your guests will love this. Serve with rice if desired.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red bell peppers, divided
- 2 medium green bell peppers, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup cashews, toasted
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT red bell peppers and green bell peppers vertically in half; remove seeds. Cut half of one red bell pepper and half of one green bell pepper into small cubes. Reserve remaining six bell pepper halves.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and marinade; stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add cubed bell peppers and onion. Cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add nuts; cook for 2 minutes. Spoon chicken mixture evenly into reserved remaining bell pepper halves. Serve immediately with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 850mg (35% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 180% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.