Peppermint Bark Cookie Tartlets are easy to make! Start with our refrigerated tub dough. Then place portions of dough into mini muffin cups, creating a tiny tartlet to fill with the simply sweet combination of white morsels and crushed candy canes.
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup finely crushed candy canes
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
COMBINE cookie dough and flour in large mixing bowl. Divide dough into 24, 1 1/4-inch balls. Press dough into mini-muffin cups.*
BAKE for 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and puffy.
REMOVE tartlets from oven and immediately fill with morsels and crushed candy canes. Cool for 10 minutes in muffin cups. Carefully remove to wire rack, do not invert; cool completely.
*If making tartlets in batches, keep extra dough in the refrigerator.
• You may substitute NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Morsels.
• Dough can be made in advance and refrigerated.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
Peppermint Bark Cookie Tartlets
I think these are adorable and easy to make, cant wait.
Read More Reviews