Add this Peppermint Fudge to your repertoire of holiday delights. You'll find the creamy fudge topped with pieces of crushed peppermint hard to resist.
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed, hard peppermint candy
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with candy, pressing in slightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Delicious! I added about 1/2 t peppermint oil to chocolate for an extra kick of mint. YUM!
One word... YUM-O!!
I was tired of making the same fudge every year. I tried this one and we loved it! I will make this one every year now!
Basic and Easy
A very simple recipe to follow, the second batch I skipped the crushed candy on top and still got happy faces.
This looks wonderful! I'm going to make it tomorrow!
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.