Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Festive Peppermint Hot Cocoa is great for holiday entertaining or special treats for your family on cold winter nights. Top with whipped cream and serve with a candy cane to add a seasonal twist.
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 envelope (2 tablespoons) Fat Free Rich Chocolate NESTLE Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- Sugar free candy cane (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.