- 1 (1-cup volume) jar with hinged lid
- 1/2 cup Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 to 3 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- 1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet baking chocolate (such as Baker's)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft)
LAYER ingredients in jar. Seal and attach recipe for gift giving.
RECIPE TO ATTACH TO JAR:
To prepare: Pour contents of jar into medium heat-proof pitcher; stir in 2 ¼ cups hot water or lowfat milk. Divide between 3 mugs. Enjoy!
Cook’s Tip: For larger, 2-cup volume jar, double amount of ingredients. For preparation, use 4 ½ cups hot water or lowfat milk. For individual servings, empty contents into a bowl and stir. Combine 1/3 cup hot cocoa mixture with ¾ cup hot water or lowfat milk.