Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake is a perfect choice for holiday entertaining.
- 2 cups ground chocolate-mint sandwich cookies (such as Oreos Mint N' Cream)
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour filling into crust.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
Review This Recipe
Yummy and Versatile
I have made this recipe for a Christmas gathering and used the recipe with pumpkin spice creamer and graham crackers for Thanksgiving. It is always a hit and easy to modify by using whatever creamer you want.
Read More Reviews