Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake is a perfect choice for holiday entertaining.
- 2 cups ground chocolate-mint sandwich cookies (such as Oreos Mint N' Cream)
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour filling into crust.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
Review This Recipe
Very Good & Very Easy
I love the Peppermint Mocha creamer, so this was an extra treat! My only complaint is that the crust didn't stick together (I used regular Oreos). I will probably add some melted butter next time. I swirled in some red and green food coloring and sprinkled crushed candy canes on top. This makes it an excellent holiday dessert.
Read More Reviews