Peppermint Mocha Mudslide
Great drink for a hot summer night.
- 1 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 cups Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Christmas in July
I love Christmas and my favorite drink is a peppermint mocha coffee made with Peppermint Mocha Cream. When I saw this recipe I couldn't wait to try it. I did it with regular Vanilla ice cream, but next time I will save a few calories, so I can have two!
This recipe is wonderful whether you like coffee or not. I served it all summer and everyone wanted the recipe. I used French Vanilla Creamer because I don't care for Mocha Creamer. My mom even loved it and she most definitly does not like hot coffee. I was thinking to make several servings of this and re-freezing it in a 9x13 tray to serve as a dessert, with some chopped up chocolate sandwich cookies sprinkled on top:)
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 47g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 41g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.