Peppermint Snow Pie
Create a winter wonderland with this festive recipe for a delicious Peppermint Snow white mousse pie. The light and creamy filling is sprinkled with crushed peppermint candy that will melt in your mouth.
- 1 1/4 cups (8 crackers) chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup (about 24) coarsely chopped hard peppermint candies, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE crumbs and sugar in pie plate. Stir in butter. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
PLACE gelatin in small bowl; stir in water. Let soften for 1 minute.
HEAT evaporated milk and softened gelatin in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk until mixture is dissolved and hot. Remove from heat; stir in morsels and peppermint extract until completely melted and smooth. Pour into medium bowl. Refrigerate uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cool to touch. Gently whisk in 2 cups whipped topping. Sprinkle 1/4 cup candies over bottom of crust. Pour filling over pie crust.
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until set. Spread remaining whipped topping over center of filling. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup candies. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 470
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (90% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 56g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 38g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.