This Pepperoni Pizza Quiche is a dressed-up version of a classic favorite that will leave you plenty of time to enjoy friends and family while it bakes in the oven.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4 cup volume) frozen pie shell
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
- 2 ozs. thinly sliced pepperoni (about 20 to 30, 1 1/2 to 2-inch diameter slices), cut into quarters, divided
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
SPRINKLE 1 cup cheese and half of pepperoni pieces onto bottom of pie shell.
WHISK evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Decorate top with remaining pepperoni pieces and any other topping you like. Place quiche on baking sheet (if pie pan is made of aluminum foil).
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
• Choose 1/4 cup of any of your favorite toppings (such as chopped onions, red or green peppers or sliced black olives) and add as topping with the remaining pepperoni pieces.
Review This Recipe
Made this for a brunch but substituted sausage for meat and everyone raved about how delicious it was and wanted the recipe. Just gave everyone your web site!
Read More Reviews