Pepperoni Pizza Quiche
This Pepperoni Pizza Quiche is a dressed-up version of a classic favorite that will leave you plenty of time to enjoy friends and family while it bakes in the oven.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4 cup volume) frozen pie shell
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
- 2 ozs. thinly sliced pepperoni (about 20 to 30, 1 1/2 to 2-inch diameter slices), cut into quarters, divided
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE 1 cup cheese and half of pepperoni pieces onto bottom of pie shell.
WHISK evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Decorate top with remaining pepperoni pieces and any other topping you like. Place quiche on baking sheet (if pie pan is made of aluminum foil).
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
• Choose 1/4 cup of any of your favorite toppings (such as chopped onions, red or green peppers or sliced black olives) and add as topping with the remaining pepperoni pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Pepperonit Pizza Quich
I made this for supper one evening and it was so good and easy and I will make it again and I will also make it for my guests. I like the idea about putting pizza sauce on the botom of the crust and will give that a try the next time I make it
This is great
I added pizza sauce to the pepperoni on the bottom and the next time I made it added green peppers and onions. Add a salad and dinner is ready.
Pepperoni Pizza Quiche
I am always looking for something different, and this is different and great. My husband commented that he had never had pepperoni with eggs, but he liked it a lot! I did use Italian seasoning instead of just basil. I also added cracked pepper and doubled the pepperoni (hubby likes lots of meat). Next time I think I will make my own pie crust. I always think the frozen ones taste a bit sweet when used in savory dishes.
Easy and versatile
I thought this was very easy to make. I added onions, green pepper and tomato to the topping. Was delicious. Almost too cheesy though for me. I'll adjust next time.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 120mg (40% of DV)
- Sodium: 520mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.