A delightful addition to any meal. Great as an appetizer or a side dish. Vibrant Italian flavors make this pesto bread a crowd pleaser!
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD pesto over bread; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place on baking sheet.
BROIL for 1 to 2 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is melted. Cut into pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
it was very easy to make and i love it
I made this for Easter Sunday to go with appetizers. It was a big hit. Very easy. I used a good loaf of crusty bread and shredded parmesan cheese (not grated). Broiled until melted. Very yummy.
got to trt it
looks so good to eat now
Easy and refreshing! Can be served before the meal or as a side! Keep an eye on the bread or you will burn it! I speak from experience!
I usually make my with mozzerella... the goooy cheese with contracting bite of the pesto... AWESOME.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (22% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 350mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.