Pesto Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs
Grill up some wholesome fun with this flavorful recipe for Pesto Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs.
Marinated in a robust pesto sauce, these skewers of tender chicken pieces and seasoned vegetables make a colorful and appetizing entrée.
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- Grated lemon peel from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound assorted vegetables (cherry tomatoes, bell pepper cubes, zucchini wedges, button mushrooms and/or eggplant cubes)
- 4 (10-inch) skewers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
THREAD chicken and vegetables alternately on skewers; discard any remaining marinade.
PREHEAT grill or broiler. (Place kebabs on baking sheet if broiling.) Grill or broil for 5 minutes; turn over. Grill or broil for an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
We made these and they were gone in a flash. Everyone loved them! We marinated the chicken for longer than an hour.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.