Tuscan flavors will delight family and friends in this easy to make Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizza. Great as a main dish or side dish to complement a meal.
- 2 Tuscan-style flatbreads (about 3.5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 2/3 cup sautéed or cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Place flatbreads on baking sheet.
SPREAD pesto sauce evenly over each flatbread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top each evenly with chicken, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until flatbread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Cooks Tip: Refer to your flatbread packaging to determine recommended bake temperature and time as each brand varies.
NOTE: Try substituting regular BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil.
Review This Recipe
Simple & Outstanding
After eating this at BJs Restaurant, I was looking for a recipe for home. This was very close. I just added sliced tomatoes and upped the temperature to 425. This will now become a regular dish in our household.
Read More Reviews