Tuscan flavors will delight family and friends in this easy to make Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizza. Great as a main dish or side dish to complement a meal.
- 2 Tuscan-style flatbreads (about 3.5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 2/3 cup sautéed or cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Place flatbreads on baking sheet.
SPREAD pesto sauce evenly over each flatbread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top each evenly with chicken, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until flatbread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Cooks Tip: Refer to your flatbread packaging to determine recommended bake temperature and time as each brand varies.
NOTE: Try substituting regular BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil.
Review This Recipe
We love any kind of pizza, but this is now our favorite! Love using Buitoni's Pesto instead of pizza sauce. I chopped the chicken up. You can also use regular pizza crust, but need to double the recipe.
Read More Reviews