Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Tuscan flavors will delight family and friends in this easy to make Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizza. Great as a main dish or side dish to complement a meal.
- 2 Tuscan-style flatbreads (about 3.5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 2/3 cup sautéed or cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD pesto sauce evenly over each flatbread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top each evenly with chicken, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until flatbread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Cooks Tip: Refer to your flatbread packaging to determine recommended bake temperature and time as each brand varies.
NOTE: Try substituting regular BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Simple & Outstanding
After eating this at BJs Restaurant, I was looking for a recipe for home. This was very close. I just added sliced tomatoes and upped the temperature to 425. This will now become a regular dish in our household.
We love any kind of pizza, but this is now our favorite! Love using Buitoni's Pesto instead of pizza sauce. I chopped the chicken up. You can also use regular pizza crust, but need to double the recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 480mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.