Pesto Linguine with Green Beans & Artichoke Hearts is teaming with fresh flavors and great colors. This dish is perfect for a light dinner or entertaining.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 1/4 cups fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, cooking green beans with pasta; drain. Transfer pasta and beans to large serving bowl; toss with pesto, artichoke hearts and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with basil.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews