Pesto Linguine with Green Beans & Artichoke Hearts
Pesto Linguine with Green Beans & Artichoke Hearts is teaming with fresh flavors and great colors. This dish is perfect for a light dinner or entertaining.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
easy to make
I enjoyed this a lot!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (36% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 530mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.