Spend more time enjoying this Pesto and Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp than preparing it! Grated lemon peel adds a fresh and citrusy touch to this simple and elegant dish.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
COMBINE pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.
Review This Recipe
Not bad...it would GREAT if you added vegatables with it! Try it with chicken instead of shrimp too.
Read More Reviews