Spend more time enjoying this Pesto and Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp than preparing it! Grated lemon peel adds a fresh and citrusy touch to this simple and elegant dish.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
COMBINE pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.
Review This Recipe
Tt was the best ever - Thank you!
Read More Reviews