Pesto Pizza is quick and delicious. Cut into thin wedges for a great appetizer at your next party.
- 1 package (11 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1 (12 ounces) Italian bread shell
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD pesto over bread shell. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Top with mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and olives.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
It's even kid friendly!
Our family loved this pizza. I only made one pie which was not enough at all. I did add some feta cheese on half just to try it out and it made the whole thing even better.
This is a great dinner. My husband and I loved this so much and it is so easy. There were no left overs!
1st choice ever
Magnificant type of food!!! Lovely & yummy....
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 520
- Calories from Fat: 300
- Total Fat: 34g (52% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 1000mg (42% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.