Pesto Pizza is quick and delicious. Cut into thin wedges for a great appetizer at your next party.
- 1 package (11 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Pesto with Basil
- 1 (12 ounces) Italian bread shell
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
SPREAD pesto over bread shell. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Top with mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and olives.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Review This Recipe
It's even kid friendly!
Our family loved this pizza. I only made one pie which was not enough at all. I did add some feta cheese on half just to try it out and it made the whole thing even better.
Read More Reviews