Pesto Pizza is quick and delicious. Cut into thin wedges for a great appetizer at your next party.
- 1 package (11 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Pesto with Basil
- 1 (12 ounces) Italian bread shell
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
SPREAD pesto over bread shell. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Top with mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and olives.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Review This Recipe
This is a great dinner. My husband and I loved this so much and it is so easy. There were no left overs!
Read More Reviews