This Pesto Tortellini Salad with Grape Tomatoes is perfect as an appetizer or a main entrée for any meal all year long. Add other vegetables for more color!
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 3 to 4 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; place in large bowl and refrigerate until cold.
TOSS pasta with bell pepper, tomatoes, pesto and oil. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Fabulous quick and easy recipe
The first time I had this delicious salad was at a family party and everyone asked the hostess for the recipe. She was almost reluctant to give it out because it was so easy. I've made it many times since then and I'm always asked for the recipe.
Read More Reviews