Pesto Tortellini Salad with Grape Tomatoes
This Pesto Tortellini Salad with Grape Tomatoes is perfect as an appetizer or a main entrée for any meal all year long. Add other vegetables for more color!
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 3 to 4 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta with bell pepper, tomatoes, pesto and oil. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Fabulous quick and easy recipe
The first time I had this delicious salad was at a family party and everyone asked the hostess for the recipe. She was almost reluctant to give it out because it was so easy. I've made it many times since then and I'm always asked for the recipe. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 370mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.