These tasty twists made with pesto, hazelnuts and Parmesan cheese are a delicious addition to any meal, or great as an appetizer too!
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE pastry sheets on lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into 12-inch square. Spread pesto over one rolled pastry sheet. Sprinkle nuts and cheese evenly over pesto. Lay second sheet on top and press lightly. Cut into twelve 1-inch-wide strips. Twist each strip and place on baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this dish looks dilitiouse and i can't wait to try it!!!i am going to cook it for a project and i think everyone in my class is going to LOVE it!!!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.