Don’t need to be on the beach to enjoy our traditional Piña Colada. Try it at home to refresh your family and guests with the delicious flavor of the coconut and pineapple!
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut cream
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon rum extract, (optional)*
- 6 cups ice cubes, divided
- 1 garnish of pineapple wedges, marashino cherries, (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TO SERVE: Place half of beverage and 3 cups ice in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasses. Repeat with remaining beverage and ice. Garnish glasses with pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries.
* NOTE: 2 tablespoons rum can be substituted for the rum extract.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Looks delicious, great for day or night.
I love pina colada. It is real good and taste great for the whole family. Easy and fun to make and so refreashing.
i thought it was refreshing and delicious, I plan on makingit again, i did add strawberries as extra garnish.
I love pina coladas and this is so easy to make. It is a refreshing drink on a hot day and you do not have to add the liquor. My friends and I enjoy them playing cards.
Make it Lighter
I just wanted to share with you, that if you use light or fat free carnation Evaporated Milk and light coconut milk you can cut the fat to about 1/4 the amount of fat @ 2-4 gr.fat instead of 10! It's just as yummy (Very forgiving on the tummy). I work for Weight Watchers. I've been a Lifetime member for @1 1/2 years. I am use to doing this. Hope this helps those who count points From 4pts to @2pts per serving.
Serving Size: 1/9 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (44% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.