Don’t need to be on the beach to enjoy our traditional Piña Colada. Try it at home to refresh your family and guests with the delicious flavor of the coconut and pineapple!
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut cream
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon rum extract, (optional)*
- 6 cups ice cubes, divided
- 1 garnish of pineapple wedges, marashino cherries, (optional)
PLACE evaporated milk, coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum extract in blender container; cover. Blend until well combined. Pour mixture into pitcher; refrigerate until ready to use.
TO SERVE: Place half of beverage and 3 cups ice in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasses. Repeat with remaining beverage and ice. Garnish glasses with pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries.
* NOTE: 2 tablespoons rum can be substituted for the rum extract.
Review This Recipe
MMMMM!!! Rich, creamy, and smooth! So easy to make and enjoy! Omit the rum, and children will love this delicious treat!
Read More Reviews