Piña Colada Bliss
Pineapple, vanilla and coconut are the flavor attractions in this Piña Colada Bliss beverage. Make this one in the blender for a refreshing treat that is ready in 5 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup lite coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups crushed ice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
JUST A LITTLE RUM
I LOVE IT, BUT I DO IT WITH A LITTLE RUM AND SOME COCONUT CREAMER TOO.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.